A global agricultural client implements new systems without interrupting service.
Our global agricultural chemical client needed to quickly implement an innovative, new IT solution without hampering the legacy system’s operation. To run both the new and the old systems in concert, the client needed access to the latest industry, technology and sourcing capabilities.
Imagining IT Differently
ISG developed and implemented a bi-modal IT organization, selecting multiple service providers to support the systems of record as well as the systems of engagement. ISG also conducted a global location analysis to develop a Center of Innovation that would be the hub for the client’s digital capabilities.
Future Made Possible
- Potential savings of $50,000,000
- A comprehensive 12-18 month roadmap
- Significant run savings that were re-invested into the development of new platforms
- Redesign of the infrastructure organization to support both legacy and cloud-based services
- A comprehensive operating model for the new organization