The 2016 Momentum® Market Trends & Insights Vertical Report provides an industry-by-industry look into outsourcing spending patterns, emerging preferences and other trends across 26 vertical markets. It provides perspective into the state of outsourcing in each vertical through interviews with strategists involved in current outsourcing engagements in that industry, worldwide spending and market share data that shows current levels and up to 10 years of history, and notes how current events are shaping each industry.
Bay Area Digital Executive Dinner Series
Register for the event by completing the form below.
Farallon | 450 Post Street | San Francisco, CA 94102
Wednesday, May 1 at 6pm PT
ISG Partner, Prashant Kelker will present
Implementing & Tracking a Digital Operating Model
TOPIC: Implementing & Managing New Digital Operating Models
WHY ATTEND: This session will focus on understanding what others are doing to establish and govern digital operating models in the new world. We will be speaking to the challenges they face, and how some companies have overcome these challenges – the key topics we will address are:
• How should the organization structure adapt/change to address new digital models, and how have the leading companies executed change management?
• How will the design and execution of technology transformation programs inform and build its required target business capabilities iteratively using an evolving provider ecosystem?
• How do you ensure a solid digital backbone and operating model is established and maintained to scale and ensure quality in your transformation programs?
• How do you harness emerging technologies and bring them to mass scale usage within your enterprise (automation, analytics, ML, cloud, blockchain, etc.)
- 6pm PT Networking/Happy Hour: 45 minutes
- 7pm PT Dinner:
- Appetizer: Implementing & Tracking a Digital Operating Mode
Presented by Prashant Kelker, ISG Partner - Digital Strategy & Solutions
- Dinner: Open Q&A
- Dessert: Future Topics & Networking
This is a great opportunity to network and learn from peers. Feel free to bring a colleague!
Date TBD - Palo Alto: Blockchain Reality & Impact
Date TBD - San Francisco: The Automation Journey Conundrum