ISG has announced the finalists for 2019 ISG Paragon Awards™ Americas
ISG Paragon Awards™ Ceremony:
Become a sponsor of the ISG Paragon Awards™
If you have any questions, contact Maria.Magro@isg-one.com.
The ISG Paragon Awards™ recognize and reward the achievements of industry leaders across seven categories and seek to highlight the innovative approaches and behaviors that drive success and which themselves reflect the evolving nature of technology and business today:
Collaboration | Transformation | Leadership | Imagination |
Excellence | Impact | Woman in Technology | ISG Special Award
This year’s ISG Paragon Awards™ Gala Dinner will take place on Tuesday, September 24, 2019 at the Wyndham Grand Clearwater Beach in Clearwater, FL. Our 2019 winners will be announced at the event.
The finalists in each category are:
Collaboration: A mutually beneficial sourcing relationship between client and provider
- Capgemini with HP Inc.
- NIIT Technologies with a destination-focused airline
- Zensar Technologies Ltd. with a leading global risk management company
Excellence: Outstanding delivery by a service provider
- GEP with a leading food and beverage company
- Mindtree with a leading U.S. airline
- Mphasis with a major U.S.-based multinational finance and insurance company
Imagination: For creativity and entrepreneurial spirit in helping organizations future-proof businesses and better serve customers
- James Lee, Chief Technology Officer, DTCC
- Mphasis with a leading global bank
Impact: recognizing the impact of a client/service provider(s) relationship on a community or other group
- Datamatics Global Services Ltd.
- Mphasis with a loyalty and rewards management company
- Trianz with a global financial services and technology company
Leadership: A client executive who demonstrated exceptional drive and leadership
- John Dominelli, Founder and CEO, NRT Technology Inc.
- Nitin Rakesh, Chief Executive Officer, Mphasis
Transformation: Successfully transformed organization or key business function
- Genpact with a global snack food company
- Mindtree with Lincoln Financial Group
- Zensar Technologies Ltd.
Woman in Technology: Recognizing an individual who has made a significant contribution to the creation or management of a successful project, or a program supporting women in technology
- Tara Rafaat, AVP and Chief Ontologist, Mphasis
- Sandra Jackson, Senior Unit Manager Diversity & Inclusion, Infosys, and Jennifer McClennan, Head of Strategic Negotiations, Strategic Large Deals Teams, Infosys
- Prameela Kalive, Chief Operating Officer, Zensar Technologies Ltd.
ISG Special Award
The ISG Special Award will be conferred on the night of September 24 to a nominated individual or organization that has made a significant contribution to the evolution of the sourcing industry.