Nominations are now open for the 2021 ISG Paragon Awards™ APAC
ISG Paragon Awards™ Announcement:
Become a sponsor of the ISG Paragon Awards™
If you have any questions, contact ANZ_ISG_Paragon@isg-one.com.
Enter now for your chance to win an ISG Paragon Award™ APAC.
The ISG Paragon Awards™ recognise and reward the achievements of industry leaders across seven categories and seek to highlight the innovative approaches and behaviours that drive success and which themselves reflect the evolving nature of technology and business today:
Collaboration | Transformation | Leadership | Imagination |
Excellence | Impact | Woman in Technology | ISG Special Award
This year’s ISG Paragon Awards™ Gala Dinner will take place on Thursday, 28 April 2021 at The Fullerton Hotel Sydney, Australia. Our 2021 winners will be announced at the event.
Nominations will be accepted until close of business Friday, 19 February 2021.
The 2021 ISG Paragon Awards™ are open to qualifying organisations across Asia Pacific. To be eligible for consideration, entries must meet the following criteria:
- Nominations must refer to a contract or service relationship that was active, in whole or in part, in Asia Pacific during 2020 / early 2021.
- All sections of the nomination form must be completed for the category or categories where the applicant seeks nomination.
- There is no limit to the number of categories for which applicants may seek nomination – but a new form must be submitted for each nomination.
- No feedback will be provided on the judging process and the decision of the judges is final.
- Nomination(s) must be received in the specified format (see the How to Enter section) by Friday, 19 February 2021 to be considered by the judging panel.
- Nominations will be accepted from both buy-side and technology/ service provider/sell-side companies.
- Finalists agree that their company names and logos may be used by ISG in Paragon Awards communications, presentations, support material, websites, etc.
Submit your nominations today