This large UK-based financial services organisation wanted to develop the organisation into a high-quality service operation with a view to acting as a business enabler.
This major transformation required a step change in service delivery models across both infrastructure and applications (ADM), including elements of automation and refreshed commercial constructs.
ISG Engagement & Solution
- ISG conducted a comparison of current infrastructure and ADM services against the market, to identify opportunities for improvement in relation to costs, commercial models and service delivery models
- We then developed a future state vision, including RFP documents to take advantage of emerging technologies and leverage the scale / expertise of service providers, the list of whom was developed using our unrivalled Research database of provider capabilities
- We ran a series of sourcing transactions with a TCV of more than £500m designed to match “service bundles” with the optimal providers
- The process used ISG’s IP, templates and accelerators to ensure an expedited process, run by a small team of sourcing experts
- Significant savings – ISG developed a cost model of the future state (service delivery model, commercial model and TOM) over a 5-year term, resulting in more than $250m of savings
- Expedited process – ISG’s understanding of critical success factors, proven methodology and contractual templates enabled an accelerated process on budget
- Transformation delivered – By leveraging our unique understanding of the provider landscape, ISG was able to ensure that the client secured market leading solutions from a collaborative ecosystem of suppliers
- Best in class commercial terms – ISG is renowned in the industry for having developed outstanding contractual documents, ranging from general commercial terms to pricing units. Combined with our negotiation strategy IP this ensured the client secured best in class contracts