An international transport company turns to ISG to evaluate information and communication technology infrastructures.
When considering changes to critical business operations, organizations need a strong rationale and an informed change strategy that evaluates all risks and opportunities. Our international transportation and logistics client needed a realistic and reliable evaluation of the potential for further consolidation of their information and communication technology (ICT) infrastructure.
Imagining IT Differently
ISG collected, analyzed and evaluated existing data on ICT infrastructures, including essential services, costs and risks, and provided a high-level view of the available infrastructures and the client’s current state.
Future Made Possible
- Results helped define a project proposal for detailed implementation
- Transparency into the client’s ICT budget
- Short- and long-term savings potentials
- Measures and recommendations for achieving recommended results
- Proposal and preparations for cross-company cost optimization