An energy management client gets a custom governance model.
Our global energy management client strategically outsourced IT management to a global services provider to optimize costs but needed specialized assistance in establishing a governance framework for risk management and value assurance.
Imagining IT Differently
ISG deployed a “build, operate and transfer” model to augment the client’s internal governance team. We conducted extensive workshops with the client and service provider and initially deployed contract compliance, financial and performance management within the ISG governance center. Once the contract was stabilized, the framework and processes were handed over to the client, along with training, standard operating procedures and interim tools.
Future Made Possible
- Significant increase in client satisfaction from quarter to quarter
- Seamless integration with the client’s commercial team to gather and analyze data and report compliance with the contract, service levels and pricing
- Realized savings of ₹39,118 and SGD $1,092 during invoice validation
- Governance readiness moved from 50 percent before project to 90 percent after project
- 100 percent of backdated deliverables and obligations were closed by establishing contact with client or service provider owners to ensure compliance.