Service Provider Research for Enterprises
ISG Research Helps Global Firms Fully Harness the Provider Ecosystem
Inform your technology strategy and digital transformation with market insights and service provider comparisons.
Get easy access to IT and BPO provider intelligence on key technologies and trends – all powered by ISG’s advisory experience and data-driven research.
Provider Capability Intelligence
You need unbiased information to make the right sourcing decisions and optimize business value from your third-party contracts. Now you can ground your buying decisions in objective and balanced evaluations.
ISG Provider Lens™ reports evaluate independent vendors and providers across a range of capabilities by topic and region. Compare your own buying behavior to trends in the market and identify partners that best meet your needs.
ISG Provider Lens reports play an influential role for enterprises looking to outsource to a suitable service provider, find the right technology partner, or understand the market trends and emerging technologies that are driving change for them and their competitors.
Proactively see exactly when your contract spend goes out of market, and by how much. Get a continuous contract price benchmarking platform that helps you:
- Align contract pricing with the market
- Monitor market price movement over time without an RFP or project benchmark
- Understand market pricing standards to inform third-party relationships
Data source: ISG ProBenchmark™
ISG conducts in-depth interviews and an online survey with the business and technology to capture 360° feedback to identify the barriers and levers to developing a more aligned and value-driven relationship.
- Understand current satisfaction levels
- Highlight activities to promote relationship success
- Ascertain levers to unlock further value and drive targeted improvement plan
- Benchmark relationships to industry standards
Your ISG Subscription Includes:
ISG Provider Lens™ Reports – comprehensive studies covering the IT and BPO services markets and selected technologies
- Access to our online research portal.
- Monthly top-level trend reports on contract price competitiveness.
- Unlimited inquiries with our analysts, plus on-demand access to our experienced field-based practitioners.
- Invitations to live and on-demand industry-renowned ISG events, like the ISG Automation, Digital Business, Workplace & Sourcing Summits.
Are you looking for IT Research and Advisory Services for the Public Sector?