ISG helps a university health system establish an organizational change management (OCM) program and design the governance structure for a system-wide enterprise resource planning (ERP) and human-resources (HR) software implementation.
This environment challenged the success of the university’s strategy to consolidate reporting systems and financial management across academic, medical services, medical education and administrative functions. The university-system president engaged ISG to recommend and implement a governance structure for the program and an OCM strategy to drive transformational change over the multi-year implementation.
Imagining IT Differently
Future Made Possible
- Leaders were able to align on difficult issues of consolidating and eliminating processes, changing roles, developing new skills and accommodating unique requirements around the new systems.
- Training and communications were provided for the rollout of the new systemwide governance structure.
- The new governance structure enables university leaders to address the many other concerns and issues arising during the multi-year implementation.
- Organizational change management (OCM) capabilities have been developed within the organization to sustain system adoption and to measure and report progress.
- The transformational roadmap continues to provide guidance and milestone metrics for gauging progress, addressing new issues and governing the transition across the system.