The Texas A&M University System (TAMUS) moves its human capital management (HCM) system to the cloud to improve services for more than 24,000 employees.
Imagining IT Differently
Future Made Possible
- Comprehensive assessment of TAMUS’ options for a cloud-based system, including software-as-a-service (SaaS) and platform-as-a-service (PaaS)
- System requirements and a comprehensive RFP for new software, hosting and implementation services
- Thorough RFP evaluation process that identified gaps in proposed software functionality so TAMUS could effectively plan for sufficient implementation support and change management
- Detailed demonstration scripts to test software capability
- Improved project statement of work and software subscription agreements
- Implementation plan for deploying the HCM solution with a project organization structure and estimated implementation staffing support.