International Consulting Acquisition Corp. (dba ISG Public Sector®) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of ISG. ISG Public Sector® (ISG), formerly known as STA Consulting, is pleased to announce that ISG has been awarded a Deliverables-Based Information Technology Services (DBITS) contract. Using this contract vehicle, Texas State and Local government agencies can streamline and reduce time in procuring and contracting for deliverables-based information technology services. Agencies can negotiate and contract directly with ISG for deliverables-based information technology services with a contract threshold of $5M for State Services and $10M for Voluntary Eligible Customers. The services ISG provides under this contract vehicle include:
- Independent Verification and Validation
- Information Technology Procurement Assistance
- Project Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Information Technology Assessments and Planning
For information on procuring services for your agency, please contact:
Kirk Teal, Partner
ISG Public Sector
25025 N. Interstate 45, Ste. 225
The Woodlands, TX 77380
phone (512) 630-5689
fax (512) 532-7799
Please reference DIR Contract No. DIR-TSO-3974
More information can be found at the DIR Co-op Contract Program Overview
Independent Verification and Validation:
Definition: IV&V focuses on mission critical software by conducting reviews and in-depth analyses of products that carry the highest level of risk and checks that a product, service, or system meets specifications and that it fulfills its intended purpose.
Examples of included services: Validation of software design to meet system needs/requirements; traceability of safety critical requirements; design analysis of selected critical algorithms; and code analysis of mission-critical software components.
Information Technology Procurement Assistance:
Definition: Information Technology Procurement Assistance services may include assistance in IT Statement of Work (SOW) and/or Request for Offer (RFO) development. Procurement assistance activities may include requirements gathering, scoring criteria development, and evaluation development.
Examples of included services: Specification development, Statement of Work (SOW) development, and RFO development.
Definition: Project Management service providers may perform any of all of the project management processes identified by the Project Management Institute as published in Table 3-45 of the PMBOK Guide, Third Edition or most recent.
Examples of included services: Utilizing the Customer's tools and processes, using off-the-shelf tools or using Vendor's own proprietary tools and processes to manage a project.
HOW TO ORDER
- For product and pricing information, visit the Deliverables-Based IT Services (DBITS) website for convenience of our customers for specific instructions on Scope of Work submission process or contact Kirk Teal at (512) 630-5689
- Generate a purchase order made payable to International Consulting Acquisition Corporation and you must reference the DIR Contract Number DIR-TSO-3974 on your purchase order.
- E-mail or fax your purchase order and quote form to your designated vendor sales representative.