The Crown Commercial Service (CCS) has named ISG as a supplier on its Management Consultancy Framework Two (MCF2) for the following categories:
- Lot 1: Business Consultancy Services and Procurement,
- Lot 2: Supply Chain and Commercial Consultancy Services.
The award gives UK public sector organizations, including central government, local authorities, NHS trusts, police, education and charities, cost effective access to ISG's market-leading business and technology advisory services until September 2020.
Public sector customers that procure ISG’s advisory services via the MCF2 agreement receive a number of benefits, including:
- Assurance that ISG is Cyber Essentials accredited,
- Standard terms and conditions and financial monitoring mechanisms,
- Maximum rates are capped for the life of the framework and the project,
- No minimum or maximum value thresholds,
- Comprehensive customer guidance and templates,
- Procurement support from the CCS team if required,
- A choice of pricing models including - fixed, risk & reward or time & materials.
To procure ISG’s services via MCF2, or if you have an enquiry, please contact us.
For further information about MCF2 and links to useful documents, including the MCF2 Customer Guidance Document, click here.