Deb leads ISG’s Cloud Business Systems practice, drawing upon extensive experience in shared services, outsourcing and HR management to help clients define and implement their Cloud ERP and HR technology and service delivery strategies. Deb helps enterprises assess the business case for ERP/HCM SaaS solutions, understand the capabilities and experience of leading ERP/HCM SaaS providers and integrators, and formulate and execute effective negotiation strategies for ERP/HCM SaaS software and implementation. She has authored ISG’s annual survey on HR Technology and Service Delivery Trends since 2014. Deb has 30 years of experience and has been involved in more than 150 engagements across HR, payroll, benefits, talent acquisition, finance and ERP/HCM technologies.LinkedIn Profile
Transforming HR through technology.
ISG is the bridge between technology and HR.
Enabling your HR services with the right technologies takes a special combination of HR domain knowledge, process expertise and technology savvy. Our experienced team balances the importance of technical architecture and use of emerging technologies with a deep understanding of HR functionality, processes and user expectations.
ISG can help guide you through your digital transformation journey:
- HR technology roadmap and business case – Leveraging deep, real-world experience, ISG will work with you to ensure your HR technology roadmap and business case optimizes your technology and service delivery and identifies realistic savings and efficiencies that are achievable in the market.
- HCM SaaS software selection and negotiations – As one of the very few unbiased advisors in the market, ISG’s unparalleled experience, proven market templates and proprietary data assets will help guide you through the entire HR technology lifecycle from RFP development and selection through contract negotiations.
- System integrator selection and negotiations – ISG’s market knowledge and sourcing contracts database give you confidence in selecting the right partner at the right cost to implement your chosen technology.
- Experience layer, knowledge base and other employee servicing technologies – ISG’s service delivery expertise helps you better understand your delivery options and create the right end-to-end employee experience.
- Automation use cases and opportunity identification – ISG’s expertise helps you identify top HR opportunities to automate processes, improve HR efficiency and effectiveness, and realize quick ROI savings.
- Deployment planning and oversight – ISG will work with you to ensure a successful deployment with readiness planning and ongoing guidance and oversight for your transformation initiative.
- Designing your HR technology support organization or Application Management Services (AMS) – Whether building or buying ongoing technology support, ISG will help you better understand your delivery options and design the optimal ongoing maintenance organization.