ISG Momentum® helps service provider target, win, and retain clients. ISG Momentum® provides a variety of products and services to help your firm maximize your market opportunities.
- Leverage the ISG Awareness Framework data to develop advisor engagement and education programs that promote an understanding of your capabilities, build trust, and develop advocacy
- Utilize the ISG Buyer Intent data to prioritize your ABM and sales efforts by identifying those enterprises that are in-market for the products and services your firm sells
- Utilize the Contract KnowledgeBase data to identify upcoming renewals and to better understand the provider landscape within specific enterprise accounts
- Promote your digital expertise to enterprises and ISG advisors through the Digital Case Study Book research and awards
- Learn to clearly communicate your differentiation throughout the sales process applying the ISG Pursuit Optimization and Differentiation methodology
- Identify areas of strength and weakness in your ISG advised pursuits by participating in our Pursuit Effectiveness Research
- Inform your go-to-market teams of the latest market data and trends from the Momentum Sourcing Digest and Strategic Perspectives reports
Latest Momentum Reports
The demand for increased flexibility and agility is propelling enterprises to look beyond traditional infrastructure and move toward a more flexible cloud-based model.
One key lever to achieving supply chain transformation is the end-to-end modernization of the source-to-pay (S2P) process.
Service provider prices for almost all ITO services were down in 2020 compared to the previous year, with only collaboration application rates rising.
The pandemic had a clear immediate influence on sourcing activity, and the influence was rather consistent across ITO and BPO service lines around the world. Not surprisingly, the sourcing market softened.
This ISG thought paper explains how OCM programs can help chemical companies avoid or mitigate some of the most common challenges they face when converting to SAP S/4HANA, and why organizational change management increases the return on investment in S/4HANA by reducing the time-to-value.
This thought leadership paper aims to act as a guide and checklist for enterprise IT functions to enable remote working environment for employees both during and after the pandemic period. It will explore the key technologies required for productive remote working and the best practices to implement them.
Traditional core banking services is passé. Customer experiences defined by social media platforms, entertainment, and retail for example, is setting the tone for delivering banking services as well.
Artificial intelligence has made such progress in the Life Science industry that it is causing pharmaceutical companies to shift their focus for innovation.
Faced with a precipitous decline in demand, the airline and hotel industries are staring at of hundreds of billions of dollars in losses.
Volatility is the best word to describe 2019 outsourcing activity among large enterprise clients. Many services, regions and individual countries had significant year-over-year changes in their volume of contracts awarded, total contract value (TCV) and annual contract value (ACV).
ISG Momentum® Strategic Perspectives - Moving Past the Technological Hype: Design Thinking for Blockchain
The inherent nature of blockchain to enable multiparty transactions makes it a good fit for the banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI) sector, and now we are seeing it disrupt a wider spectrum.
ISG Momentum® Strategic Perspectives - The Essentials of Scaling DevOps
DevOps success is not just about the use of tools – some of the key issues that need to be addressed to ensure a successful DevOps practice are the functional hierarchy, lack of collaboration between multiple technology and business disciplines, cultures and individuals, the legacy infrastructure and deeply coupled architectures.
ISG Momentum® Strategic Perspectives - Intelligent Claims in Healthcare – Navigating COVID -19 and Beyond
Health insurers have less control than many other businesses over the factors that are fundamental to their operations and profitability. Regulatory changes, peaks and valleys in claims volume, and medical innovations that create questions about coverage all have an outsize influence on the industry.
ISG Momentum® Strategic Perspectives - Digital Centers of Excellence – An Opportunity for the Oil & Gas Industry
Oil & gas companies today face strong headwinds. Powering these headwinds are factors including low commodity prices, consumer demand for more transparency and more responsive customer service, changing regulations, increased documentation requirements, the need to improve operational efficiency, and uncertainty about the future role of renewable energy sources.