ISG Momentum® helps service provider target, win, and retain clients. ISG Momentum® provides a variety of products and services to help your firm maximize your market opportunities.
- Leverage the ISG Awareness Framework data to develop advisor engagement and education programs that promote an understanding of your capabilities, build trust, and develop advocacy
- Utilize the ISG Buyer Intent data to prioritize your ABM and sales efforts by identifying those enterprises that are in-market for the products and services your firm sells
- Utilize the Contract KnowledgeBase data to identify upcoming renewals and to better understand the provider landscape within specific enterprise accounts
- Promote your digital expertise to enterprises and ISG advisors through the Digital Case Study Book research and awards
- Learn to clearly communicate your differentiation throughout the sales process applying the ISG Pursuit Optimization and Differentiation methodology
- Identify areas of strength and weakness in your ISG advised pursuits by participating in our Pursuit Effectiveness Research
- Inform your go-to-market teams of the latest market data and trends from the Momentum Sourcing Digest and Strategic Perspectives reports
Volatility is the best word to describe 2019 outsourcing activity among large enterprise clients. Many services, regions and individual countries had significant year-over-year changes in their volume of contracts awarded, total contract value (TCV) and annual contract value (ACV).
ISG Momentum® Strategic Perspectives - Moving Past the Technological Hype: Design Thinking for Blockchain
The inherent nature of blockchain to enable multiparty transactions makes it a good fit for the banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI) sector, and now we are seeing it disrupt a wider spectrum.
ISG Momentum® Strategic Perspectives - The Essentials of Scaling DevOps
DevOps success is not just about the use of tools – some of the key issues that need to be addressed to ensure a successful DevOps practice are the functional hierarchy, lack of collaboration between multiple technology and business disciplines, cultures and individuals, the legacy infrastructure and deeply coupled architectures.
ISG Momentum® Strategic Perspectives - Intelligent Claims in Healthcare – Navigating COVID -19 and Beyond
Health insurers have less control than many other businesses over the factors that are fundamental to their operations and profitability. Regulatory changes, peaks and valleys in claims volume, and medical innovations that create questions about coverage all have an outsize influence on the industry.
ISG Momentum® Strategic Perspectives - Digital Centers of Excellence – An Opportunity for the Oil & Gas Industry
Oil & gas companies today face strong headwinds. Powering these headwinds are factors including low commodity prices, consumer demand for more transparency and more responsive customer service, changing regulations, increased documentation requirements, the need to improve operational efficiency, and uncertainty about the future role of renewable energy sources.