Mr. Aase brings extensive experience in the implementation and research of service integration and management of both IT and business processes;. With over 35 years of experience, he is highly skilled at analyzing vendor governance trends and methodologies, identifying inefficiencies in current processes, and advising the industry. Jan Erik has experience on all four sides of the sourcing and vendor governance lifecycle - as a client, an industry analyst, a service provider and an advisor. Now as a research director, principal analyst and global head of ISG Provider Lens™, he is very well positioned to assess and report on the state of the industry and make recommendations for both enterprises and service provider clients.
IT Research and Advisory Services for the Public Sector
ISG Provider Lens™ for Enterprises: Subscription-based Insights
Inform your technology strategy and digital transformation with market insights and service provider comparisons.
Get easy access to IT and BPO provider intelligence on key technologies and trends – all powered by ISG’s advisory experience and data-driven research.
Provider Capability Intelligence
You need unbiased information to make the right sourcing decisions and optimize business value from your third-party contracts. Now you can ground your buying decisions in objective and balanced evaluations.
ISG Provider Lens™ reports evaluate independent vendors and providers across a range of capabilities by topic and region. Compare your own buying behavior to trends in the market and identify partners that best meet your needs.
ISG Provider Lens reports play an influential role for enterprises looking to outsource to a suitable service provider, find the right technology partner, or understand the market trends and emerging technologies that are driving change for them and their competitors.
Our enterprise subscription package gives you access to provider intelligence along two dimensions: provider capability and price.
About ISG Provider Lens™ (IPL) - Quadrants and ArchetypesInsightful intelligence of services/technology strengths and weaknesses with provider positions relative to market peers.
ISG Provider Lens™ Archetype Reports
- Each report identifies 4 to 6 archetypes that represent buyer characteristics/buying requirements for IT or BPO service lines.
- Reports are globally focused.
- Vendors are evaluated according to their archetype match that represents ISG Advisor perception of client buying patterns.
- Archetype reports are not prescriptive, nor rank-based: It helpsalign buy-side needs with provider-side capabilities to reduce costs for both sides.
ISG Provider Lens™ Quadrant Reports
- Each report consists of 4 to 8 quadrants or market segments, specific to an IT topic.
- Reports are regionally focused and/or globally focused.
- Vendors are evaluated according to their quadrant match that represents ISG Analyst and Advisor definition of a topic.
- Quadrant reports are value-based, Vendors are evaluated and positioned in (sub-) quadrants, based on a transparent methodology that follows the market definition and criteria.
Your ISG Subscription Includes:
- Access to our online research portal with reports, bulletins, and other IT research-oriented documents.
- Fifteen 45-minute inquiry calls about research studies with the ISG Research Analyst authors.
- Ten other inquiries to ISG’s global team of advisors and SMEs who offer expertise beyond the written reports
- Invitations to live and on-demand industry-renowned ISG events, including the ISG Automation, Digital Business, Workplace & Sourcing Summits.
- Human response to over-the-phone or online inquiries regarding published articles and direction on other available resources.
Additional Optional Available Services:
- Easy access to ISG Public Sector Advisory Services regarding strategic and tactical planning for customer’s IT policy development, at special Public Sector rates.
- Insights On Demand Package of 5 additional hours of advisory inquiry outside of included research topics.
- On-site workshops, advisory engagements, and conferences on IT related topics.
- Provider Relationship Monitoring - ISG conducts in-depth interviews and an online survey with the Business and Technology to capture 360° feedback to identify the barriers and levers to developing a more aligned and value-driven relationship.
Proactively see exactly when your contract spend goes out of market, and by how much. Get a continuous contract price benchmarking platform that helps you:
- Align contract pricing with the market
- Monitor market price movement over time without an RFP or project benchmark
- Understand market pricing standards to inform third-party relationships
Data source: ISG ProBenchmark™