ISG Star of Excellence™ - 2022 Awards
“In the fifth year of Star of Excellence™, ISG is back with the results of its voice of customer study with a focus on six categories defining “enterprise customer experience” across technology sourcing. ISG Star of Excellence™ recognizes providers who deliver excellent service with client centricity and awards those who rise above the rest with exceptional experience scores. This year’s ISG Star of Excellence™ study covers a wider set of service providers as well as SaaS vendors. ISG is also publishing a quarterly analysis of enterprise CX trends in the form of bite sized CX Index reports.”
Partner and President, ISG Research & Client Experience
The ISG Star of Excellence Awards, part of the ISG Provider Lens™ research program, is the premiere industry recognition program for the technology and business services industry. Providers are ranked on the quality of their services based on direct feedback from enterprise customers in the areas of Business Continuity and Flexibility; Collaboration and Transparency; Execution and Delivery; Governance and Compliance; Innovation and Thought Leadership, and People and Cultural Fit.
The winners were chosen from among a group of more than 1,000 service providers and technology providers ISG analyzes and evaluates each year. This year, ISG received thousands of evaluations from enterprise clients with roles in IT, operations, lines of business, procurement and vendor management and other areas, and operating in the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific.
- The top provider for each emerging technology area, with DXC Technology, HCL and Wipro named universal emerging technology winners;
- The top provider for the Americas (Atos), EMEA (Computacenter) and Asia Pacific (TCS), with Atos, Hexaware and HPE receiving the global award;
- The top provider for each industry, with DXC Technology, Hexaware and Infosys named universal industry winners;
- The top provider for each technology area, with HCL, IBM and Wipro named universal technology winners;
- The top technology providers, with Oracle, Salesforce and SAP winning the overall technology provider award.
Wipro was presented with a total of seven awards across all categories, Capgemini a total of six awards and Infosys a total of five awards.