ISG Star of Excellence™ - Methodology
The Star of Excellence survey and all the related client experience are measured via six categories.
1. Collaboration & Transparency: The ability of a provider to be transparent in working with the customer as well as to collaborate efficient to understand, empathize and solve client’s business problems.
2. Execution & Delivery: The ability of a provider to demonstrate capabilities in action towards delivering client value in time and quality.
3. Innovation & Thought Leadership: A reflection of good the sense for new trends is and how well a provider translates its industry and technical know-how to create unique business solutions for their clients.
4. Governance & Compliance: Preparedness and implementation of how well and compliant a provider manages the governance of the services during the overall client engagement.
5. People & Cultural fit: The aptitude, passion and attitude of service provider personnel that delivers the services to clients.
6. Business Continuity & Flexibility: The ability to deal with new challenges and offer flexible solutions to accompany customers even the times like the current pandemic.
Customer Experience (CX) Score
ISG Star of Excellence™ CX Score = Weighted average of satisfaction scores and importance scores for six categories.
- The satisfaction score is the customer experience score for each of the six categories as rated by the client
- The importance score rated by the client is the importance of each of the six categories for the client
CX scores are scaled to highlight differentiation among the providers. Providers who have nominated their clients in the program / alongside IPL research phases show diversity in client responses and may have a slight advantage.
CX scores are generated for industries, regions, and technology domains, and for each service provider.
Quality Checks: The information received from the clients undergoes thorough quality checks to ensure the validity of responses from clients.